Monday, November 21, 2011

Hey Friends!!

I apologize I haven't been blogging lately. I have been Super Duper busy! This Thanksgiving I'm going to launch my Amateur Music Video..."The Real Mormon House wife"  on youtube !. After you finish stuffing your face grab your friends another piece of pie and check it out on youtube. I hope you get a kick out of it! It was a blast making it! I will post bloopers from the video shoot, on my blogspot if you want to check them out on Thanksgiving day! I love you all. Thank you for your continual love and support!!




Thanksgiving Day 2011


.......................youtube.......Presents.................................... 


The Real Mormon Housewife Music video!!

1 comment:

  1. OKay don't know what happened to my comment, but AWESOME! I love that Tilera and Tiger do the rap part. AHHH looked like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete